Job Reference: RH001
Registered General Nurse
- Cardiff, Cardiff
- £30 - £45 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
REGISTERED NURSE – RGN/RN Salary: £30-45p/h dependent on shift
The role: Our Care team offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for people who have complex medical needs, and both residential and nursing dementia care. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break, and intermediate care as an alternative to hospital stay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care – Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
– Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
– Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
– Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
– Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
. – Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
– To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.