Job Reference: C-RGN
- Wrexham, Wrexham
- £27 - £50 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Do you have a passion for care? Does the idea of helping people in need inspire you? If so, Seven Nursing has an amazing opportunity for you, as a Registered General Nurse in North wales.
Our health care team work with general hospitals in North Wales, providing support and care to those most in need.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in General nursing.
- Compliance: NMC registration.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.