Job Reference: CB9
- Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
- £30 - £55 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Specialist Nurse to join our team in Carmarthenshire , UK. The successful candidate will provide expert nursing care and support to patients in a variety of healthcare settings. As a Specialist Nurse, you will need to be a confident and skilled communicator, able to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals and deliver compassionate care to patients.
– Provide expert nursing care to patients in accordance with clinical guidelines and best practice.
– Develop and implement care plans in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
– Assess and monitor patients’ health and wellbeing, provide medication and treatment as required.
– Provide education and support to patients and their families regarding treatment regimes and management of chronic conditions.
– Identify and respond to changes in patients’ conditions, communicate effectively with healthcare professionals and escalate any concerns as required.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, including patient notes and clinical data.
– Participate in clinical audits, research and other quality improvement activities.
– Maintain knowledge of current nursing practice, clinical guidelines and legislation.
– Participate in ongoing professional development activities and undertake any required training.
– Registered Nurse (NMC) with relevant specialist qualifications and experience.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care.
– Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
– Strong clinical skills, including the ability to assess and monitor patients’ conditions, manage medications and provide treatment as required.
– Knowledge of current nursing practice, clinical guidelines and legislation.
– Ability to work independently and make effective decisions.
– A commitment to ongoing professional development and a desire to deliver high-quality patient care.
If you are a highly skilled and motivated Specialist Nurse looking for an exciting and rewarding role in Swansea, UK, then we would love to hear from you!
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.