Job Reference: RQ675038
Accommodation Moves Manager
- Haringey, Greater London
- £320.33 - £405.06 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Accommodation Moves Manager for Haringey Council on a temporary contract.
The overall purpose of the assignment is to provide programme management for accommodation moves. To support and enable the council’s change and transformation corporate programmes via the planning and delivery of office relocations, workplace refurbishments, property vacations/disposals and small relocations.
- To be responsible for space planning across the Council’s offices
- To prepare plans and schedules to achieve the decant of Council buildings; and any enabling moves within/between other buildings
- To engage with service area directors and managers to organise and manage the moves and decants
- To oversee the preparation of CAD drawings
- To advise on office design and management considerations as requested
- Qualifications: PRoject Management Qualification
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.