Job Reference: 59108
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £13.47 - £13.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an Adaptations Officer to start a new temporary contract in Wigan. The role is initially for 3 – 6 months with the possibility of placement extension.
You will play a key role within a team delivering adaptations to council and private properties and managing improvements to council owned sheltered stock ensuring long term solutions that allow people to live great lives and provide best use of public money. You will be responsible for the feasibility and design of adaptation works delivered by partner contractors. You will provide direct customer contact and act as liaison between various parties. You will monitor adaptation and improvement works to ensure that an efficient and quality service is provided focusing on the individual needs of the often-vulnerable client group.
- Be responsible for the feasibility and design of adaptation works to Council and private properties by partner contractors
Provide direct customer contact and act as liaison between residents, social care teams, contractors, consultants, and management.
Monitor adaptation and/or improvement works and help ensure that an efficient, effective and quality service is provided in all contract areas focusing on the individual needs of the often-vulnerable client group.
Liaise with contractors to agree scope of works, overcome obstacles, and agree variations to work schedules
- Experience and Qualifications: Be qualified to Level 4 in a relevant subject. Have significant experience of working in a relevant field with a high level of technical building knowledge.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS(preferably on the update service), Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Mon – Friday Full time hours
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.