Job Reference: 61463
- Tyne and Wear, Tyne and Wear
- £11.59 - £13.96 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Administration Assistants to work with the Community Learning Disabilities Team in North Tyneside. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.59 (PAYE) or £13.96 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To support the team to provide an efficient and effective service by providing a professional and accurate administrative support service.
To provide general and clerical support to the Community Learning Disabilities Team.
To provide a professional reception to callers and assist to signpost to appropriate professional or service.
Completion of and aiding with a range of administrative tasks including minute taking at safeguarding meetings and complex Muti agency meetings.
Contribution to the improvement and development of office systems.
To ensure staff have access to the appropriate equipment in order for them to undertake their role and fulfil their statutory duties.
- Word processing and production of reports, taking of minutes at meetings and production of the draft and final documents following the meeting. Including letters and correspondence and other written work as necessary.
- Supporting the wider CLDT by taking detailed and accurate notes at performance management, fact find and disciplinary meetings and producing the records of these meetings
- Coordinate all aspects of complex case meetings: including arranging meetings, distribution of all documents prior to meetings and minute taking.
- Minute taking at client reviews and/or other client MDT meetings as required.
- Input and extraction of information from computerised client databases such as LAS, LCS, and any future systems that might be introduced.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with initial queries from customers both internal and external and including families of users of the service.
- Mentoring administration apprentice.
- Undertaking financial processing activities such as processing of orders/invoices, in accordance with financial regulations
- Assisting with electronic and paper diary management, ensuring that appointments are made and communicated effectively.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.