- Location: Caerphilly, Wales
- Salary: £10.98 - £13.67 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Clerical Assistant to work in Tir-Y-Berth. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £10.98 PAYE or £13.67 umbrella per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5pm.
To provide clerical and word processing support to the various elements within the service area appointed.
To work alongside other members of the administration team appointed.
To undertake duties required by the Area Administrative Officer commensurate with the grade.
- To compile and circulate invitations to meetings, distribute documentation on behalf of team members, typing and updating documents and records.
- To compile, validate and produce management information as requested.
- Maintain and update databases relevant to the service area and work in conjunction with team members to ensure the accuracy of systems.
- To undertake reception duties which include dealing with enquiries from other professionals and members of the public, ensuring mail is collected and prepared for posting and arranging room bookings.
- To process orders for stationery and equipment via PROACTIS in a timely manner.
- To ensure system checks are undertaken in an efficient manner.
- Arrange and minute a variety of meetings as directed by the Administration Officer.
- To provide cover in other service areas during periods of sickness or leave.
- Under the direction of the Administration Officer, assist with petty cash payments and processes.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.