- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- Salary: £10 - £13 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Administration/Clerical at Vale Of Glamorgan Council
To support the administration of the Vale Family Information Service (FIS) including:
– Contacting parents and carers by phone and email to review details of their child held on The Index of Children and Young People with Disabilities or Additional Needs.
– Contacting organisations providing activities for children and young people and family support organisations, to update their details on the Dewis Cymru website.
– Support the FIS Team with their enquiry helpline by taking messages and forwarding appropriately.
– Supporting the FIS Team where appropriate with routine administrative/organisational tasks including using spreadsheets and Office 365 applications.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.