Job Reference: 62491
Administration & Support Assistant
- Durham, County Durham
- £11.18 - £11.18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administration and Support Assistant to work in Durham. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.18 per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a wide and varied range of administrative support, assisting with the provision of an effective and efficient support service to the IPT service.
The role will focus upon the efficient and effective processing of ‘Bus Pass’ applications, this includes monitoring emails, taking calls, processing applications, data input and records management, in-line with Council procedures
- Dealing with telephone, email and postal queries in relation to the production of Bus Passes and associated correspondence.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative duties in relation to administration and general support to the IMT service, which includes regular handling of sensitive information.
- To assist in the creation and collation of a variety of data for management purposes using a range of media, performance monitoring information, spreadsheets etc.
- General finance support, invoicing and orders using Oracle.
- The above is not exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to undertake any duties which may reasonably fall within the level of responsibility and the competence of the post as directed by the Head of Service.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.