Job Reference: 56753
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
- £9.5 - £9.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a Administrative Assistant to fill an exclusive opportunity to provide support the housing part of the Housing with Care and support team.
This is a temporary role for 4 months.
To provide a support role to the housing part of the Housing with Care and support Team.
Preparing data, liaising with providers, creating, managing and updating spreadsheets, writing emails, responding to enquiries.
- To use computer systems and software packages to input, manipulate and retrieve data.
- To assist in the preparation of research and information for specified needs and to prepare and supply information in an appropriate format and within given timescales.
- To draft and prepare documents to meet specified requirements and to initiate and respond to correspondence for self and on behalf of others.
- To design, implement, monitor and maintain procedures in support of area of work and responsibility, including identification of need for procedures and develop them in conjunction with users and line managers.
- To identify the need for equipment and materials in connection with area of work and responsibility and to monitor their effective usage.
- To make arrangements for meetings, including venues, facilities and refreshments and to prepare and distribute documentation, to take minutes, including Child Protection case conferences and to undertake necessary follow up action arising from meetings.
- To operate cash and banking procedures in accordance with Departmental requirements and Financial Regulations.
- To monitor expenditure within agreed financial provision, including identification and reporting of deviations to planned expenditure.
- To assist with the induction, further training and support of other staff as necessary, required and appropriate.
- To plan and agree work methods, activities and objectives in conjunction with colleagues.
- To monitor and take corrective action in achieving planned work outcomes.
- To monitor the workplace to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements relating to the safe and healthy working practices and conditions.
- To implement and monitor procedures for the security of premises and contents.
- To undertake any other duties which may reasonably be graded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to develop the use of IT in the workplace
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 Administration. Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent or proven ability within a previous work setting. Word processing skills, including Microsoft Word (to be tested at interview). RSA II word processing or typing.
- Experience: Clerical/Admin office experience. Able to articulate clearly and effectively with people at all levels, including members of the public. Ability to minute complex meetings and undertake follow up actions as required. Ability to monitor and maintain a healthy, safe and secure workplace. Have an understanding of the boundaries of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Compliance: Up to date passport and drivers licence
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37. hours p/w.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.