Job Reference: 55848
Administrative Support Assistant
- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £12.47 - £12.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Craig Wheeler at Worcestershire County Council to recruit an Administrative Support Assistant to work within their Children’s Services in the Finance & Resources and Placement and Resources Department.
THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT JOB PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU’RE HAPPY WITH A TEMPORARY CONTRACT.
I’ve had a worker with Craig for over a year so he looks after his staff well!
Pay for this role is £12.47 per hour Umbrella.
Assist the service to meet its statutory obligations and provide timely and effective services to children, young people, their families and carers providing a range of support activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Undertake a range of administrative activities to enable the Placement and Resources Support function to support the business needs of Children’s Services.
Support activities that enable service users to access the service effectively and partner organisations and agencies to be fully engaged in delivering services.
Progress work activities within specific projects and tasks delegated by the Placement and Resources Manager to contribute to the effectiveness of the service.
Collate and present data relating to service activities.
Support specific service projects/tasks including the research and collation of information.
Handle a range of administrative work in support for the service including the drafting and preparation of documents (in Word and Excel), writing minutes, preparing power point presentations, handling enquiries coming into the service, organising meetings.
Liaise with partner organisations and agencies providing the highest standard of customer care.
- Qualifications: Educated to NVQ Level 2 in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Experience working on projects in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrable experience of working in children’s service or similar environment.
- Considerable experience in administration.
- Demonstrable computing experience, especially in the use of software packages of MS Office including the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Considerable experience of office systems including the production of correspondence and reports, filing, arranging and minuting meetings, dealing with incoming enquiries, diary management, document copying & scanning, keeping records, setting up & using IT equipment
Experience of setting up and managing administrative/financial systems.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.