Job Reference: 56125
- Harrow, Greater London
- £13.83 - £13.83 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a locum Administrator to work in Harrow within a Domestic Violence Service.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay Rate – £13.83 p/h (paid to you via an umbrella company.)
4 days per week – 30 hours
To provide organised administrative support to the Modern Slavery Service. Following directions from Service Manager, this will include assisting with all administrative processes including database procedures, data input, financial records, monthly reports, admin support for recruitment processes and referral pathways.
- Facilitate and ensure referrals are signposted in a timely manner;
- Handle requests for information and data and address or signpost these in a timely manner. This includes preparing written responses to routine enquiries;
- Co-ordinate, administrate and maintain records for petty cash, subsidy payment and any other required financial monitoring;
- Coordinate the services performance monitoring as required as per the contract;
- Oversee Monthly Reporting responsibilities, including scrutinizing database entries made by staff;
- To assist with the administrative requirements for recruitment and training of new staff.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 30
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.