- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Salary: £9.9 - £9.9 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administrator to work in Edinburgh. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £9.90 per hour. Hybrid working – some office days and some working from home, dependent on the needs of the business. 37.5 hours per week, 9-5pm with 0.5 hour unpaid lunch break.
To provide a customer focused and effective administration to colleagues within the area/region or across the relevant function.
- Providing a proactive administrative service to the team.
- To ensure that team time is managed effectively.
- To ensure that calendars are managed effectively and to maximum efficiency and to ensure calls are dealt with (including forwarding where appropriate).
- Managing meetings including producing agendas, booking travel/venues/accommodation and ensuring relevant information is provided prior to the meeting in a timely manner.
- Minute taking at team meetings and other meetings such as disciplinary or grievance hearings.
- To undertake certain tasks in Itrent which involve the Data Protection Act and confidentiality (i.e. seeing and having access to sensitive colleague information formation).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.