Job Reference: 61606
- West Bromwich, West Midlands
- £13.85 - £13.85 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to fill a fantastic role in West Bromwich.
You will work as part of the administrative team, delivering a wide range of duties such as allocations, administrative support including lettings, repair logging and complaints.
- Administer the letting system in line with policies and procedures.
- Deal with customer enquiries and provide efficient reception and telephone service to all customers.
- Participate in reviews into specific areas and implementing any organisational changes that are required.
- Work towards the delivery of Divisional performance targets, assisting in producing reports, tables, and statistical information.
- Take minutes at meetings with directors.
- Experience: 1+ years in an administrative role working with the public.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.