- Location: London, England
- Salary: £12 - £12 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michele Dawson
Seven Social Care is looking for a competent administrator to join our team in London.
As an administrator, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the office operations while working closely with other team members.
The rate of pay for this role is £12+ P/H.
– Efficiently manage office operations, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and filing systems.
– Process invoices, expenses, and purchase orders.
– Keep track of office supply inventory and purchase necessary items.
– Assist with organizing team meetings, taking minutes, and following up on action items.
– Ensure the office is always presentable and clean for staff and visitors.
– Perform other administrative tasks and projects as assigned by management.
– Proven administrative experience.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– High level of attention to detail.
– Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles is an advantage.
If you are a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for administrative work, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.