Job Reference: 60851
- Darlington, County Durham
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administrator/Clerical Officer to work in Darlington. This position is initially for a period of 9 months and is paying £11.39 per hour.
- Ensure maximum productivity from operatives by the maintenance of full diaries on a daily basis for each relevant operative on DRS.
- Carry out the administration of relevant systems: DRS, Open Contractor, Orchard.
- Deal with and process high level repairs, raise, book in and oversee all repair requests.
- To ensure trade operatives and supervisors communicate in a timely and accurate manner about the progress of work, in order to schedule the workload to meet tenants’ requirements.
- Ensuring timesheet data is accurately recorded and reported for finance reconciliation.
- To support the administration of the purchasing and contracts officer.
- To assist in maintaining procedures to ensure that quality management systems are robust and effective.
- To investigate and complete outstanding job tickets on Open Contractor, DRS and Orchard to ensure correct financial figures are achieved.
- To ensure customers are provided with a quality service which meets customer expectations and reduces repeat enquiries.
- To provide support to other housing staff dealing with customer enquiries, repairs applications, recovery and enforcement actions, where required or requested to do so.
- To liaise with tenants, alongside agencies, suppliers and internal customers in scheduling of housing repairs, appointments, communicating details and any changes with tenants, operatives and staff within the council as required.
- To personally deal with and aim to resolve all enquiries received at the first point of customer contact to signpost customers to other council and non-council services where appropriate.
- Carry out the administration of the gas servicing procedure to ensure all properties are compliant.
- To ensure completion of all Periodic Electrical Testing, 6 monthly full tests, monthly testing and emergency lighting.
- To ensure daily qualifying jobs are passed over to CCTV with the relevant and correct information.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.