Job Reference: EZ27
- Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
- £11.59 - £11.59 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an Administrator to work in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan.
The hours are 08:30-17:00.
The rate of pay is £11.59 P/H PAYE.
To support the safeguarding team.
- Providing a proactive administrative service to the team.
- To ensure that team time is managed effectively.
- To ensure that calendars are managed effectively and to maximum efficiency and to ensure calls are dealt with (including forwarding where appropriate).
- Managing meetings including producing agendas, booking travel/venues/accommodation and ensuring relevant information is provided prior to the meeting in a timely manner.
- Minute taking at team meetings and other meetings such as disciplinary or grievance hearings.
- To undertake certain tasks in Itrent which involve the Data Protection Act and confidentiality (i.e. seeing and having access to sensitive colleague information formation).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.