Job Reference: 57003
Administrator – GIS Healthcare
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £10.6 - £13.19 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administrator to work with a Healthcare Service in Gloucester. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £10.60 – £13.19 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options available).
To support the delivery of a comprehensive administration and support function to the service area to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
To provide administrative assistance to the department to support the contribution in meeting the business needs of the service area.
- To undertake administrative duties to support the business needs of the Team and the wider service area using, where appropriate, computer based systems, to ensure that services are maintained effectively, flexibly and in a timely way so as to enable the service area and organisation to meet it objectives.
To provide support with accurate recording of purchases / deliveries and collections for budget monitoring purposes
To facilitate meetings, seminars and workshops. Including booking rooms / venues, sending invites, preparing agendas, taking minutes and support for meetings as required.
Diary management where appropriate.
To be responsible for the accurate input and monitoring of records and data onto relevant systems
Creation and maintenance of filing and recording systems, including statistics and monitoring as appropriate
To support a systematic approach to the archiving and appropriate disposal of information
To respond and deal with queries via telephone, email and in person providing a high standard of customer care
To undertake research as required
- Qualifications: NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification/experience.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.