Job Reference: 62094
Administrator – Housing
- Rugby, Warwickshire
- £11.19 - £13.77 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Housing Coordinator’s to work with the Housing and Planning Service in Rugby. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.77 (this will be paid to you via an umbrella company). This is a full-time role (37 hours per week) and will involve working from 9am – 5pm from Monday – Friday.
- To provide a variety of administrative support to a multi-functional team of housing staff in the provision of a quality customer orientated service
- The post holder will be expected to assist in the general housing management service to our tenants.
- To co-ordinate the void management process and liaise with colleagues to ensure properties are ready to let.
- To administer nomination requests to HABT to nominate to RTL stock and ensure all requirements of the SLA are being met.
- To provide all Right to Buy and Leasehold Management functions of the Council as far as they affect leaseholders to achieve the Council’s housing objectives and the priorities of the Council.
- To manage all Right to Buy applications from initial interest stage to completion or cancellation.
- To assist in the management of leasehold properties and the calculation of leaseholder service charges.
- To manage the lettings and terminations of all council owned garages
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.