Administrator – Housing Team
- Location: Loughborough, England
- Salary: £11.62 - £14.53 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administrator to work with the Housing Team in Loughborough. This position is initially for a period of 6-8 weeks and is paying £11.62 (PAYE) or £14.53 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To provide first class customer service to both internal and external customers and to act as the initial point of contact for all customer enquiries regarding responsive repairs.
To ensure that every customer contact leaves the customer feeling positive about their experience.
To work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and contributing flexibly to assist with fluctuating workloads and delivery to deadlines.
- Produce standard reports
- Process customer satisfaction surveys and produce timely and accurate reports to help deliver improvements to the customer experience.
- Provide all housing services admin support, including lettings, rent accounting, voids, arrears, and tenancy administration.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls within defined service level standards
- Liaise with maintenance / repairs providers on behalf of customers.
Experience: 2 years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.