Job Reference: 62350
Administrator – Lettings Service
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £14 - £17.97 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Lettings Administrator to work in Cambridge. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £14.00 PAYE or £17.97 umbrella per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To provide an efficient, high quality administration service to the Lettings team.
To support the smooth day to day running of the service by having a clear understanding of the team tasks and performance targets.
- Accurately undertake the day-to-day administration tasks for the Lettings team, including but not limited to, electronic filing, updating the Lettings spreadsheet, setting up and ending tenancies on the housing management system, creating sign up packs/collating documents, managing the Lettings team email inbox, completing CORE forms.
- Ensuring that incoming telephone calls and emailed are answered within the team’s SLA timescales and details of these are accurately recorded.
- Ensure effective communication across the team and with customers, and work as part of a team to ensure essential services are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensure confidentiality in all matters.
- Attend and participate in meetings, training, events and operational activities.
- Carry out any other duties as required by your line manager from time to time in accordance with the grading of the post.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.