Job Reference: 55569
Administrator Level 2 – Leeds City Council
- Leeds, Kent
- £9.81 - £9.81 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Administrator to cover an opportunity in Leeds.
The Public Health Resource Centre (PHRC) is part of the Leeds Public Health Workforce Development team. The team provides a service for professionals who have an interest in or responsibility for promoting health and wellbeing in Leeds (the Public Health ‘wider workforce’). The service offers resources, information, training and support on a range of health and wellbeing topics.
The purpose of the role is to support the PHRC by:
1. Providing an effective customer service to PHRC customers
2. Maintaining quality evidence-based stock within the PHRC
3. Promoting the PHRC
4. Performing administrative tasks associated with the PHRC
Our mission statement is:
The Public Health Resource Centre develops the public health workforce, which increase community capacity to improve the health and wellbeing of people in Leeds, with particular focus on helping the poorest to improve the fastest.
- To provide a courteous and responsive high quality effective customer service for all users of the PHRC, who contact the service either by telephone, in person or via e-mail
- To maintain customer standards of quality assurance in delivering evidence-based information, knowledge and advise on most appropriate resources to use, to support the wider workforce to reduce health inequalities and improve the health of the Leeds population.
- To work independently and as part of a team to provide excellent customer service, to meet customer needs and to meet service improvements and deadlines.
- To support the PHRC Service Plan to build a culture of engagement with key stakeholders, using customer feedback to develop current and future plans based on a continuous quality improvement cycle and to ensure targets in reaching new customer groups
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.