Job Reference: 56907
Administrator – Mental Health and Recovery Service
- Barnsley, Gloucestershire
- £11.5 - £13.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 x temporary Administrator’s to work with a Mental Health and Recovery Service in Barnsley. These positions are both full-time and the contracts are initially for a period of 3 months (and likely to be extended). Candidates have the option to either be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company (PAYE – £11.50 p/h and Umbrella – £13.50 p/h).
- Working as part of a team.
- Meeting and greeting clients on reception
- Answering phone/answer phone messages
- Monitoring reception waiting area
- Admin task/data inputting/letters general admin duty
- Room checks/fire alarm test/health & safety checks etc
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 within a relevant field.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.