Job Reference: 57537
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Nottingham City Council to recruit a support administrator.
Pay is £12.50 per hour.
We are looking for a skilled Administrative colleague to work in the Integrated Enablement Team, based between Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key skills required are proficiency in Excel and word processing, a good telephone manner and ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment.
1. To provide a customer access point for adult social care and health services, dealing with, recording and signposting enquiries and referrals.
2. To take minutes at a range of meetings including team meetings and any other meeting as required.
3. Deliver an agreed level of customer service that reflects the vision, values, aims and objectives of Nottingham City Council and partners.
- Qualifications: Basic IT competence for a variety of software packages, including E-mail, Word Processing & Spreadsheet skills.
- Experience: Technical Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a busy customer contact centre.
- Ability to search IT and manual information systems, to provide information and resolve customer requests.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adult Social care services.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.