Job Reference: 61880
- Barry, Angus
- £13.17 - £16.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Administrator/Triage Officer to work in Barry. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.17 – £16.47 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To support the work of the Communities for Work plus team by supporting the delivery of the Community Engagement Plan, encouraging client’s participation in the programme and training opportunities. Liaising with local partners to maximise employment and skills development opportunities for participants.
- To coordinate and deliver the Triage Process within the CfW+ programme across the Vale of Glamorgan and ensure that all relevant support is accessed and available to the client.
- To provide a flexible service, developing comprehensive support plans with the CfW+ team and their participants.
- To work in conjunction with the local CfW+ delivery team in the development, implementation and ongoing operation of CfW+ within the Vale.
- To support the CfW+ Coordinator regularly monitor, collate and update performance management information, reports and other monitoring requirements to ensure all Welsh Government monitoring is accurate and compliant.
- To support the CfW+ team in having responsibility for supporting a caseload of clients, using a holistic, enabling, and collaborative approach
- To support the CfW+ team develop comprehensive individual action plans with clients and undertake further assessment and regular reviews as appropriate, in collaboration with the local CfW+ Delivery Team
- To ensure that all personal data is effectively protected and handled, within locally agreed Information Sharing Protocols.
- To support the CfW+ team in supporting individuals to address broad barriers to work, access to training, education, development opportunities and employment.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 years references and current DBS check.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.