Adult Care Support Worker (Shifts)
- Location: Luton, England
- Salary: £12 - £15 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Maya Maddison
Seven Social Care are excited to offer you the role of an Adult Care Support Worker in Luton which is a large town in Befordshire.
Initial 3 month contract. You must have UK Experience.
Rate of pay is between £12.00 – £15.00 which is negotiable depending on shifts worked.
- Recognising and celebrating what the person can do for themselves
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Creating positive relationships
- Maintaining dignity and respect at all times
- Engaging in recreational activities that enhance the lives of those we care for
- Helping colleagues and residents to have the best day possible
- Preparing and assisting with meals
- Assisting with all elements of personal care
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.