Job Reference: 56864
Adult Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
- Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- £32 - £38 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Adult Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to fill an exclusive opportunity in Nottinghamshire
This is a temporary role!
To give advice and guidance to managers and employees on Occupational Health in line with corporate policy and procedure.
To support the development of the corporate Occupational Health service.
- To support the delivery of strategic H&S/ HR/Occupational Health initiatives and projects.
- To attend and contribute to internal and cross service working groups and external meetings as required.
To undertake work across functions/teams as required.
To support the Senior HR Business Partner as necessary and appropriate in representing the HR function at key internal and external forums.
To deputise for the Senior HR Business Partner, including attendance at HR meetings and departmental H&S Management team meetings as required
- Qualifications: Basic education and training equivalent to university degree or Diploma in Occupational Health. Hold a recordable/registered Nurse qualification with the NMC. Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post registration and OH service delivery experience preferably within a local government/public sector context Good knowledge and skills for health surveilance and willing to be trained for the FOM, HAVS qualification. Good knowledge of current OH legislation, best practice and case law Ability to appraise and apply suggestions, recommendations and directives to improve services.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.