Job Reference: 61713
Adult Safeguarding Assistant
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- £13.7 - £16.19 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Adult Safeguarding Assistant in Stoke on Trent
- To provide support to the Adult Safeguarding Service.
- To provide support to the Local Authority’s responsibilities under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 through the administration of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS).
- To engage in activities in accordance with the requirements of the Adult Safeguarding and MCA/DOLS Service.
- To support and implement improvements in the delivery of adult safeguarding and MCA/DOLS services.
- To provide an excellent customer service, displaying a ‘can do’ attitude, working with accuracy and speed.
- To plan and execute duties as required which support the vision of the organisation
- To contribute to the implementation and review of efficient processes in accordance with the adult services division.
- Provide support to the Adult Safeguarding Service, operational staff and other partners.
Deal with general enquiries and receive/assist visitors.
Provide support to the arrangement and recording of meetings held under the Adult Safeguarding Inter-agency Procedures, including some low level large scale investigations.
Maintain accurate records in respect of individual service users deemed legally to be deprived of their liberty in line with the Mental Capacity Act 2005. Ensure that cases are closely monitored and regularly reviewed in accordance with the Code of Practice guidelines.
Contribute to the implementation and review of efficient processes in accordance with the adult services division
Contribute to the delivery of management and performance information relating to the adult safeguarding service
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.