Adult Social Care – Social Worker
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £29.99 - £29.99 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a dedicated and passionate Social Worker for Adult Social Care to join our team in Walsall, UK. This person will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive social work services to adults in the community who are dealing with various challenges related to mental health, disabilities, substance abuse, or aging.
1. Carry out assessments of individuals and families to determine their needs and eligibility for different services.
2. Create and implementing care plans to address the specific needs of our service users.
3. Collaborate with families, carers, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the best care is provided.
4. Advocate for service users’ rights and well-being and accompany them to related appointments when necessary.
5. Evaluate and monitor care plans and goals regularly to ensure their effectiveness.
6. Keep up-to-date records and prepare reports of users’ progress and changes.
7. Respond to crisis situations and work to resolve them effectively and efficiently.
8. Provide training and support to families and carer groups.
1. Bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW), psychology or a related field. A Master’s degree in social work will be advantageous.
2. Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Strong knowledge of local and national legislation, policies and procedures pertinent to adult social care.
4. Experience in working with adults in a social care setting.
5. Ability to make sound decisions in high-stress situations.
6. Excellent communicative abilities, both written and verbal.
7. High levels of empathy and emotional resilience.
8. DBS check clearance.
In return, we offer the opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a challenging and rewarding environment, and to make a real difference in the lives of those in the Walsall community.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications for the Post can be submitted through our careers portal. Make sure to include your CV detailing your previous experience and qualifications, as well as a covering letter detailing why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Closing Date: [Closing Date]
Note: Please be reminded that due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.