Job Reference: 55436
Adult Social Worker – Fully Remote
- Durham, County Durham
- £200 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Adult’s Social Worker in the Durham area. Please note this role is fully remote, with daily MS Teams meetings.
The manager is also happy to be flexible in terms of working hours/days.
Our Substance Misuse Social Workers work across mental health, adult services and in treatment centres to provide a holistic service to some of the most marginalised and excluded people in society.
The work is challenging, bringing together health and social care with voluntary sector partners to provide people with the best opportunities to recover and achieve their aspirations. Many of our referrals come about through vulnerable adult concerns and our work involves building relationships to convince people of the possibility of change as well as managing risk effectively and working across agencies balancing the rights of individuals with risks to themselves and the wider community.
- To provide specialist social work intervention including assessments, plan, implement, review and evaluate intervention programmes for a defined client group within the community and be care manager for that group.
- To ensure that risk is proactively managed through sound clinical/non clinical risk assessment.
- To acquire, demonstrate and deliver a wide range of social work skills and interventions as well as the commissioning of services, according to agreed commissioning policies and in accordance with Care Act 2014 eligibility criteria, which will directly enhance the effectiveness of treatment to the individual experiencing problems connected with substance misuse.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.