Job Reference: 57907
Adults Community Assessor
- Southport, Merseyside
- £13.85 - £17.26 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Adults Community Assessor to work in Southport. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.85 – £17.26 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To contribute to the delivery of an effective Vulnerable People Service as a member of a team responsible for safeguarding, promoting the welfare of and continuously improving outcomes for individuals.
To be responsible for providing practical and social support for vulnerable people and their families, including contributing to assessment and review of care packages, recognising serious risk and promoting informed choices.
- Manage an allocated workload in line with the policies and procedures of the Team, the Service area and the Council.
- Contribute to person centred needs led assessment, support planning, interventions and reviews ensuring full involvement of the individual and significant others.
- Prepare a statement of need that ensures that the best possible options are available through the commissioning of personalised services and liaising with other professionals and agencies as required.
- Listen to expressed preferences and choice and negotiate appropriate care arrangements with individuals and their carers within agreed resources.
- Undertake planned reviews to ensure customers receive care according to their assessed ongoing needs.
- Signpost to and fully utilise initiatives provided within the local community to enable individuals to participate in everyday life as an active citizen.
- Communicate effectively and confidently in a range of situations and with regard to sensory, physical and cognitive needs.
- Demonstrate inclusive practice in relation to identity and diversity, challenging any issues of concern.
- Work cooperatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi-agency boundaries.
- Attend and represent the service at a range of meetings including multi disciplinary reviews.
- Qualifications: Level 3 qualification or equivalent in relating to working with Adults and Older People.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.