Job Reference: 56917
Adults Occupational Therapist
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £30 - £30 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Adults Occupational Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Doncaster.
As an Occupational Therapist you will promote independence and reduce risks for Adults with Disabilities. You will use person centred methods that respect individual values, cultures, and diversity to identify needs and devise individual interventions to meet needs.
- Carry out needs led assessment of occupational performance with Clients who have a wide range of medical conditions and physical disabilities.
- Acknowledge and analyse physiological, psychological, and environmental factors to develop individual goal orientated action plans.
- Consider the views of the person and their carer(s) to agree appropriate provision of equipment, minor and major adaptations or re-housing that is necessary to meet current and long-term needs.
- Carry out holistic assessments and take action to reduce and manage risk to people in their homes.
- Qualifications: DipCOT/Degree OT
- Experience: 2+ years of delivering OT assessment and intervention for Clients with complex needs.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.