Adults Safeguarding Team Social Worker
- Location: Hillingdon, Greater London
- Salary: £32 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is seeking an experienced and dedicated Social Worker for our Adults Safeguarding Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a committed team working in Hillingdon to help protect and support vulnerable adults in our community.
As an Adult Safeguarding Team Social Worker, you will play an integral role in our team to support and safeguard adults who may be vulnerable, at risk, or experiencing abuse or neglect. You will work directly with individuals, their families, carers, and other professionals to assess risk, develop and implement care plans, and provide necessary actions for safeguarding.
1. Implement placing safeguarding procedures for vulnerable adults and ensure they comply with local and national policies and legislations.
2. Conduct detailed risk assessments and review them regularly.
3. Develop and review protection plans and provide care management for service users.
4. Collaborate with other agencies such as the police, healthcare providers, and support workers to ensure the wellbeing of service users.
5. Record and maintain accurate, up-to-date case files and reports.
6. Advocate for service users to promote their interests, independence, and ensure their voices are being heard.
1. Qualified Social Worker status and registered with the Social Work England.
2. Experience working within a similar role, preferably within a safeguarding adult’s team.
3. A keen understanding of Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures.
4. Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build trust and rapport with service users.
5. Detail-oriented with strong record-keeping skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
6. Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work under pressure in potentially volatile situations.
This position will give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable adults in Hillingdon, and we offer support for professional development, training, and career progression.
The London Borough of Hillingdon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk. A DBS check will be required for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Note: This job description should not be deemed to be an exhaustive list of duties. Rather it outlines the key tasks expected in this role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.