Aeging Well Qualified Social Worker
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Salary: £28 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Nottinghamshire County Council to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Aeging Well Team.
Pay is £28 – £32 per hour.
Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate and motivated to improving people’s lives, wellbeing, and opportunities. As a Social Worker you will be supporting adults over the age of 65 and people with working age dementia.
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience across a broad range of social work activity, such as assessment and care planning, safeguarding, risk enablement. You will also work alongside local health partners, community organisations and key professionals to contribute to integrated working.
You will be joining a friendly team of Social Workers, Community Care Officers and Occupational Therapists.
· Have a Social Work Qualification recognised by Social Work England. And be registered with Social Work England
· Have experience and knowledge of the relevant legislation and national policy.
· Be able to demonstrate that you can work with people in a person-centred way, using a strengths-based approach.
· Have a creative and innovative approach to supporting people, their carers and support networks.
The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive induction programme, regular supervision, a supportive learning environment with access to training, and other professional development opportunities to enable them to fulfil this role.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with Adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.