Aids and Adaptations Supervisor
- Location: Islington, England
- Salary: £21.6 - £28.59 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Adaptations Supervisor for Islington Council. This is a temporary contract initially with a view to extend. Will be essential to carry out home visits and be proficient in auto cad.
To assist the Aids and Adaptations manager to co-ordinate an efficient, cost effective and customer focused Adaptations service with Islington Councils Responsive Repairs.
- Carrying out home/site visit to produce measured survey and drawing using autocad for O.T’s approval.
- To carry out home visits to undertake preliminary technical inspections and to advise customers and colleagues on reasonable and practicable adaptation schemes to meet the needs of the disabled person.
- To liaise with contractors & co-ordinate asbestos works on site.
- Carry out post visits to ensure all works are completed satisfactory and to the Occupational Therapist / Surveyors specification and brief.
- To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s / vulnerable adults in who you come into contact with.
- Liaising with Occupational Therapist team and contractors alike ensuring good running of the service.
- Working jointly with peers monitoring contractors performance.
- Essential to have knowledge of stairlift, hoist, etc.
- Essential experience of working with NHF Schedule of rates
- Qualifications: HNC or equivalent professional qualification in a building-related subject with a proven extensive experience in building surveying and/or property inspections.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role. Proficient in auto cad
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.