Job Reference: 56328
Anti Social Behaviour Officer
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £14.38 - £17.9 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Anti Social Behaviour Officer to work in Bournemouth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying from £14.38 – £17.90 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options available).
To assist the Senior Anti-Social Behaviour Officer in dealing with incidents of anti-social behaviour and neighbourhood management in accordance with policies and procedures.
To assist the Anti-Social Behaviour Team and Management in dealing with incidents of anti-social behaviour in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Action cases of antisocial behaviour through investigation, witness support and case management in accordance with anti-social and neighbourhood management policies and procedures.
- Assess anti-social behaviour incidents to determine and deliver appropriate interventions in accordance with anti-social behaviour policies and procedures.
- To gather witness statements, evidence and formulate cases prior to instruction of legal services and to attend the Court where legal action is taken.
- To promote inter-agency co-operation and partnership working by appropriate referral to and inclusion of partner agencies in resolving anti-social behaviour cases and neighbourhood issues.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints from tenants.
- Attend case conferences to determine the best course of action to address cases of anti-social behaviour.
- To liaise and attend meetings, as required, with other business units within the Council and with outside agencies such as the Police, Shelter, LGO, Tenants’ Associations, etc.
- To prepare reports for the Senior Anti-Social Behaviour Officer and other senior staff in respect of comlex tenancy management issues and attend meetings if required.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.