Job Reference: 56344
Anti Social Behaviour Officer
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £17.9 - £17.9 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for Housing Officer to work in Bournemouth. This is working for one of the Country’s leading providers of affordable housing, care and support and neighbourhood regeneration, this position is paying £17.90 per hour.
To provide a comprehensive service relating to the management of anti-social behaviour (ASB). This role focuses on early intervention, reassurance of victims and witnesses, protection of vulnerable victims, developing prevention strategies and taking enforcement action following thorough investigation. The role will also contribute to project led work on ASB.
- Manage incoming reports of ASB from a range of sources and provide a front-line triage service to those who report ASB.
- Manage a portfolio of ASB cases and support victims who are suffering from higher levels or repeated incidents of anti-social behaviour or harassment and require additional support due to their vulnerability or case complexity.
- Undertake investigations in to reports of anti-social behaviour, identify victims, witnesses and perpetrators, building clearly documented ASB cases ensuring all actions are clearly detailed and recorded on electronic and manual systems
- To gather and prepare witness statements, evidence and formulate cases to prepare for possible instruction of legal services.
- Undertake a risk assessment of the victim and their environment to identify needs, convene and attend multi-agency case conferences to ensure the victim’s voice and needs are considered and partners understand the impact this has.
- Regularly keep victims informed of the progress of their case and any planned actions being taken by partners, in many cases to provide a single point of contact for the victim.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a housing role with homeless clients.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.