Job Reference: 58065
Anti Social Behaviour Officer
- Sunderland, County Durham
- £14.25 - £14.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 Anti Social Behaviour Officers to work in Sunderland. One position is for 9 months initially and the other for 6 months initially. The hourly rate is £14.25 (PAYE and umbrella company payment options are available).
To improve neighbourhoods for all stakeholders through the delivery of a Neighbourhood’s Enforcement function of prevention, education and enforcement.
To assist in the implementation of various delivery plans and strategies and to address incidents of environmental crime and anti-social behaviour across the City of Sunderland.
- To respond appropriately to general enquiries and service requests including from residents, members and MP enquiries.
To work in Partnership with other Sections of the Council, Directorates and external organisations in improving the City.
To maintain an awareness of relevant legislation including the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Anti-social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014.
To undertake educational work and actively engage with the local community, including local businesses, community groups, associations and schools, promoting Anti-social Behaviour awareness and responsibility.
To utilise informal and formal enforcement tools to consider the necessary powers to address incidents of anti-social behaviour and domestic noise nuisance.
To support the legal process including conducting interviews with victims and subjects obtaining statements and submitting case files to Court, giving evidence as and when necessary.
- Qualifications: Knowledge of national and local housing issues. Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation relating to Anti-Social Behaviour and Environmental Health (ASB Police and Crime Act 2014)
- Experience: Demonstrate ability to carry out enforcement in relation to tackling Domestic Noise and Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Compliance: Eligibility to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.