Job Reference: 56926
Approved Mental Health Practitioner
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £33.8 - £33.8 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Approved Mental Health Professional to fill an exclusive opportunity Doncaster.
As an Approved Mental Health Professional, you will have responsibility to coordinate assessments and demonstrate the principles of the Mental Health Act. You will ensure the person is appropriately interviewed and if admitted to hospital, that they are conveyed there in the most humane and dignified manner.
- Carry out and manage the process of MHA assessments, consistent with legal and statutory obligations.
- Undertake assessments under the Mental Capacity Act and where appropriate initiate Best Interests procedure.
- Undertake duties under the Mental Health Act 1983 in the Doncaster area Out of Hours, 17:00-08:30 Mon-Fri.
- Qualifications: Relevant Social Work qualification, AMHP qualification and Practice Teaching Award.
- Experience: 2+ years relevant experience in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.