Job Reference: 56045
Area Manager – Mental Health
- Brent, Greater London
- £25.98 - £25.98 per annum
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Area Manager to work within the Brent area with one of our clients Mental Health Service.
Pay rate – £25.98 per hour
- To be a positive member of the Senior Operations Team, ensuring effective delivery to the organisational strategy.
- To contribute to the development of the strategic objectives and organisational annual planning processes.
- Developing a business plan that links to the organisational aims and ensuring that this is delivered effectively across services.
- To identify and implement opportunities to improve service delivery in line with achieving required outcomes by developing a SMART annual, integrated business plan for your area and to achieve sustainable performance levels for the services.
- To ensure services use the policies, procedures and processes to achieve objectives and to contribute to the continuous improvement of these.
- To work with the Development and Performance Team to identify new business opportunities, inform the tender submissions and bring new services into management through careful implementation planning and processes in consultation with your line manager to address capacity.
- Experience: Experience within the same role
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.