Area Operations Manager
- Location: Walton-on-Thames, England
- Salary: £28 - £30 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for 2 Area Operations Managers, one position to cover three hubs in the North of Surrey, and one to cover 4/5 hubs in the East of Surrey. This position lies within adult Social Care, with a primary focus on supporting and improving the independence, confidence, and life of disabled people, autistic people, and those with additional support needs.
– Be responsible and accountable for promoting and delivering the visions and values of Surrey Choices within a designated area of the company.
– Be responsible and accountable to ensure you and your staff deliver the company’s objectives and target operating model
– Ensure your designated services are safe, effective, caring, responsive.
– Provide leadership and direction to staff to ensure a high level of competence, professionalism and customer focus is maintained
– Be responsible and accountable to support Service Coordinators for the management of a designated budget to ensure services are delivered in a cost effective and proportionate way.
– Be responsible for the implementation of a business plan that supports the delivery of increased customer volumes and a growth in our business offer.
– Support and contribute to the continuous monitoring of standards of service delivery and customer care and implement improvement plans in liaison with the Service Coordinators where required.
- Qualifications: Good GCSE Grades in Maths and English. A relevant NVQ would be desirable
- Experience: Relevant experience working within a similar role, must be in the UK
- Compliance: Right to Work in the UK – no restrictions
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.