Job Reference: RQ743997
- Islington, Greater London
- £25.05 - £32.85 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Antisocial Behavioural Officer for Islington Council for a temporary contract initially.
The ASB & Community Cohesion Specialist – Intensive Tenancy Sustainment team will be a specialist practitioner in the provision of holistic and person-centred tenancy management services to residents at high risk of losing their tenancy and other types of harm associated with antisocial behaviour and crime, either as victims / survivors or perpetrators. This may include; people affected by gangs, drug dealing and using, tenants coming out of or at risk of going to prison, severe neighbour disputes and harassment, hate crimes and other types of serious antisocial behaviour and crime.
- Ensure the Housing department provides a pro-active, short to medium-term crisis intervention and tenancy sustainment service to tenants at high risk of harm, building on their strengths to facilitate personalised, creative and realistic interventions that reduce risk and promote resilience and recovery
- Enable the team to establish and maintain expertise in the range of issues that jeopardise the sustainability of a tenancy or the welfare of the tenant, developing and implementing a suite of tools and resources to support the delivery of the service
- • To be the lead operational officer within H&C for residents experiencing serious antisocial behaviour and crime, providing expert housing and tenancy-related advice and support, that is tailored to the specific needs of this cohort, directly to council tenants, their families, advocates and other professionals including the wider staff team.
- To be the operational lead on area of specialism, managing budgets, coordinating work-streams and managing projects to ensure that the service plan is delivered within timescales and on budget. To ensure that demand for the service is managed effectively and that unnecessary, wasteful demand is minimised
- Build a strong locality-based interface with residents to ensure that their voices are heard and that provision is aligned to need through co-production and co-design principles
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.