Asset Appraisal Surveyor
- Location: Harrow, England
- Salary: £27 - £27 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Asset Appraisal Surveyor at London Borough of Harrow Council
– As a member of the Asset Management Team, contribute towards achievement of the services aims and objectives as contained in the Housing Ambition Plan.
– To act as lead professional in all aspects of stock condition inspections, and to provide expert professional and technical advice in all matters relating to the building stock in a customer focussed manner.
– To provide a professional and efficient service, ensuring that works are specified within the constraints of time, budget, quality and performance and in compliance with statutory legislation, building regulations, Decent Homes Standards, health and safety policies and financial regulations.
– To carry out condition surveys for dwellings, communal areas, garages and other related Housing assets, internally and externally, highlighting any deficiencies; which will inform future programmes of work.
– To act as lead for conducting feasibility studies and making recommendations for the Planned Investment Capital Programme.
– To co-ordinate the work of agency staff undertaking stock condition surveys to inform on the Better Homes Programme on a rolling programme basis.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.