Job Reference: CD
Asset Strategy and Valuation Surveyor
- Camden, Greater London
- £300 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Asset Surveyor for Camden Council on a temporary basis for 6-8 months initially.
To plan and manage repair works, report on contractor performance and manage project related budgets.
- Carrying out day to day investment portfolio duties arising from the commercial assets (both ground leases and directly let properties –predominantly office and industrial assets) including;
- Rent reviews, negotiating new lettings, lease renewals, regearings and generally dealing with all landlord and tenant matters arising including processing applications for landlord’s consent, surrenders and dilapidations. Debt monitoring and income management are also a particular focus at present
- Estate management of multi-let properties including managing service charges and budgeting
- Undertaking valuations
- Qualifications: RICS qualified General Practice Surveyor
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.