Job Reference: 60758
Assistant Care Home Manager
- Widnes, Cheshire
- £18 - £22.51 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Assistant Care Home Manager to work in Widnes. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and involves working 18.5 hours per week. The hourly rate is £18.00 (PAYE) or £22.51 (umbrella).
To assist the registered manager in managing the Councils support housing provision; ensuring that the service provided is efficient and effective and meets the needs of service users.
To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with the standards specified by the inspecting body.
- To contribute to the planning, monitoring and reviewing of expenditure and financial commitment against the budget are provided within cost limits.
- Ensure that the Housing Network is staffed to provide a high quality cost effective service utilising the available resources in most efficient manner possible.
- Implement and manage a robust customer feedback system to ensure continuous service improvement.
- To ensure that there are clear, written policies and procedures relating to the service and that these are review on an annual basis.
- To oversee the modernisation of service practices and procedures; ensuring that they are lean and make the best use of available resources.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
Hours: 18.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.