Job Reference: 55315
Assistant Director – Public Health
- County Durham, County Durham
- £57 - £57 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an Assistant Director within Public Health. This can be a fully remote position.
This contract is initially for 3 months but likely to be extended.
This role will play a key role is designing and establishing our model, ensuring that we have appropriate governance and leadership through our Health and Wellbeing Board and associated structures, incorporating wider partnership relationships. The postholder will ensure that we take a strategic approach to commissioning to help to achieve better and more equal health outcomes for our residents.
- To support the Executive Director of Public Health and Integrated Commissioning and working with key partners, to provide strategic leadership for commissioning in order to achieve improved health, reduce inequalities and to improve strategic place based integrated commissioning.
- The post holder will provide leadership for strategic commissioning, developing an integrated commissioning approach and governance, ensuring that commissioning strategies meet Sunderland’s key objectives and the priorities of the Health and Wellbeing Board.
- To develop mechanisms, structures and governance to ensure strategic leadership and oversight of integrated commissioning across public health, health and social care commissioning for children and adults.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within the same field.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.