Job Reference: 57849
Assurance & Review Co-ordinator
- Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
- £25 - £25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a full-time Assurance & Review Co-ordinator to fill an exclusive opportunity in Manchester.
The Manchester Safeguarding Partnership (MSP) is looking to recruit a self-motivated creative person who has experience in the development and delivery of assurance and improvement processes for the partner agencies of the MSP.
If you have experience of working within a police force, health or social care setting and feel confident in working collaboratively across partner organisations to achieve excellent results for young people and their families please look further at how you can help us achieve our ambitions as a partnership and how we can support you to develop your career.
An exciting opportunity for an Assurance and Review Officer (primary focus ADULTS) has arisen to join the Manchester Safeguarding Partnership’s Business Unit that supports Manchester’s integrated adult’s and children’s safeguarding assurance and improvement activity. This permanent role will be an opportunity for the right person to work closely with our multi-agency Safeguarding Partners, under the direction of the MSP Partnership Manager, you will co-ordinate the work of the ADULT Practice Review subgroup and contribute to the effective delivery of the Partnerships purpose and functions .
– Drive the continuing development and effective delivery of the team/function, creating service plans and team priorities and agreeing and monitoring performance objectives to ensure the delivery of social care to vulnerable individuals and their families.
– Monitor and review decisions made following safeguarding assurance and review functions, ensuring the development of multi-agency partner’s staff and services to improve outcomes for Manchester residents
– Actively lead in the multi-agency planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of changes in safeguarding practice and service delivery to ensure the delivery and continuous improvement of high-quality services.
- Experience: Experience of multi-agency safeguarding work in a frontline agency such as police, social care, health, or youth justice.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.