Autism Support Worker
- Location: West Lothian, Scotland
- Salary: £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Hollie Giddens
Seven Social Care are looking for several Support Workers and Practitioners to work in an Autism service in West Lothian.
As a Autism Support Worker, you will be required to assess the needs of individuals with autism by leading on the development of individual care plans.
- Ensure care plans and guidelines are followed, updated regularly and maintained to the highest quality standard.
- Lead as key worker for a number of individuals with autism.
- Support and enable the individual with autism to be as independent in their community as possible.
- Promote and enable the individual with autism to lead as full a life as possible realising their full potential
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.