Automation Team Lead
- Location: Brent, England
- Salary: £460.98 - £507.08 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Automation Team Lead for Brent Council. This is a temporary, full time role to start off with.
The post holder will manage the Robotics process automation, Chatbot and Artificial Intelligence team whilst working to deliver a high quality IT service to support the business of the council. This will include contributing to the identification, implementation and ongoing support of IT systems and their underlying infrastructure
- Lead the team to design, develop and implement new intelligent automation opportunities to support services across the council.
- Lead and support the team to analyse business processes to identify suitable opportunities for automation, as well as influence and challenge current processes, and where applicable, make recommendations on process improvement
- Lead and support the team to undertake process reviews to ensure they are streamlined and re-engineered so that they are suitable for automation, and where appropriate, processes are reviewed to enhance their suitability for automation.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability
- Ensure that training manuals are developed and officers trained on automation processes that are put in place
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.