Azure For Sap Workloads Infrastructure Engineer
- Location: Derbyshire, England
- Salary: £25.71 - £25.71 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Jake Benham
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Azure For Sap Workloads Infrastructure Engineer to work within Derbyshire. This is a full time role (37 hours per week) paying £25.71 p/h (Umbrella).
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Azure for SAP workloads Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. As an Azure for SAP workloads Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure required to support SAP solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful deployment and operation of SAP systems in Azure, following best practices and industry standards.
1. Design and architect SAP infrastructure solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
2. Implement and configure Azure services to support SAP systems, including virtual machines, storage, networking, and security components.
3. Collaborate with SAP functional and technical teams to understand infrastructure requirements and translate them into Azure-specific designs.
4. Deploy and manage Azure resources for SAP landscapes, ensuring high availability, scalability, and performance.
5. Perform system installations, upgrades, and patching for SAP applications on Azure.
6. Monitor and troubleshoot SAP systems, identifying and resolving performance issues, connectivity problems, and other infrastructure-related challenges.
1.Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Azure for SAP workloads certification. SAP HANA Installation and Operations certification or similar is a plus.
2. Proven experience in designing, implementing, supporting and managing SAP infrastructure on Microsoft Azure.
3. Strong understanding of SAP landscapes, including ECC, S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, and other SAP modules.
4. In-depth knowledge of Azure services and features relevant to hosting SAP systems, including virtual machines, storage options, networking, load balancers, security groups, and identity/access management.
5. Experience with Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, and other Azure-based disaster recovery and backup solutions for SAP.
6. Proficient in SAP system administration, installation, upgrades, and patching.
Working at Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Resourcing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.